REAL ESTATE AND FINANCE CENTER
You can be healthier, save on energy costs, and increase your equity.
The Bios Center can show you how to save some green by going green!
Steve Schappert, President of Connecticut Real Estate and Construction, is bringing together a group of highly regarded and established real estate and financial service professionals, contracting and design professionals, artists, independent store owners and specialty merchants, dedicated to, providing a greener, healthier life for everyone.
Sherry Creighton of Flagstar Bank and Infinity financial will be our preferred in house lender. Sherry recently secured the financing for The Bios center. The Bios Center is quite possibly the countries first solar powered building to be located in an historic district. If you are thinking of building your new dream home or renovating an existing home, she can help you too!
The Bios Center: A Mecca, the world over for healthy living and green building technologies. The first Bios Center now currently under construction and located at 72 Railroad Street in New Milford is a beacon that draws interest from around the world with a unique array of offerings that can help people live lightly on the earth while bringing peace, prosperity, joy and balance to our planet. There will also be 3 residential units with breath-taking views and no heating, cooling and electrical costs. One residential unit will serve as a model for BIOS Homes.
Get current news and video about
real estate & finance on our blog
Learn More at TheBiosCenter.com or contact
Steve Schappert directly at 203-994-3950
- Steve Schappert | LinkedIn (thegreenmarketingcompany.wordpress.com)
- The BIOS Museum of Health & Energy (thegreenmarketingcompany.wordpress.com)
- The Green Marketing Company: A Social Business Enterprise (thegreenmarketingcompany.wordpress.com)
- Steve Schappert, Founder, The Green Marketing Company (thegreenmarketingcompany.wordpress.com)
- Biomed Realty Trust to Acquire Remaining 80% Interest in Rogers Street Properties in Cambridge, Massachusetts for $308 Million – Increasing Ownership to 100% (prnewswire.com)
- Big boom in real estate in Mathura, Vrindavan in Uttar Pradesh: report (holidayhometimes.com)
- Happy New Year 2012- From Fillmore Real Estate Brooklyn Avenue J’s Office (cadogan1.wordpress.com)
- Essentials of Real Estate Finance (pro2sell.com)
- Ardell’s Seattle Area Real Estate Blog – Most Visited Posts (raincityguide.com)
- Salt Lake Commercial real estate may be making comeback ()