THE GOOD WORD is searching for the best writers! We need 100 professional journalists from around the world to write for our advertisers. The world of journalism is changing rapidly. The Good Word has paid positions available for the right people. The Good Word offers each advertiser a 500 word article to be published on our blog. If they don’t have an article we will offer to write it for them…simply stated a press release outweighs an advertisment, and search engines love content and multiple keywords.
Each week they are able to add another 500 words so this could turn into a substantial job for many. Each article then gets posted to Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. Obviously the articles work better for the client and helps spread The Good Word if written professionally from a journalistic stand point and for search engine optimization.
Local and global: Our focus is on Good news and good news knows no boundaries. We need journalists that are at the top of their game for every country and every language.
To be considered: Please send a bio and picture with complete contact info and your going rate to [email protected]. We will create a page for you on our site and assist clients in choosing the best writers for them. You get a free place to advertise your services, client gets quality content written by an expert writer in their native language. THE GOOD WORD earns a percentage, everyone is happy.
- Introducing THE GOOD WORD: We spread the word about the good things you do to succeed. (thegoodword.me)
- Platforms Shaping Our World – Panel discussion at #2012Academic Summit (othersidegroup.com)
- No need for a blogger to be like a journalist (indowaves.wordpress.com)
- Social Media and Printing Industry – Can There Be a Benefit? (pamil-visions.net)
- yesterday i gave the keynote address to the best college journalists of CA (busblog.tonypierce.com)
- An Open Letter to AllThingsD (mikedaisey.blogspot.com)
- This I believe about journalism and the future of media (stevebuttry.wordpress.com)
- Ann Curry’s Fans Launch Petition to Keep Her on ‘Today’ (aceshowbiz.com)
- Beyoncé backlash: Why the outcry over journalism award is overblown (thegrio.com)
- Freelance journalists: Don’t give in to the temptation to give up (nextlevelofnews.com)
- Now Spreading THE GOOD WORD Globally! (thegoodword.me)
- How not to “reach out” to travel bloggers (hasbrouck.org)
- Social Media Makes Bad Pitches Go Viral–And Can Save PR From Itself (fastcompany.com)
- Social in the SERPs: How the Social Networks Appear in the Search Results for the World’s 500 Top Tech Writers (conductor.com)
- A Richer Picture (valaida.com)
- The difference between advertising and PR (publicrelationssydney.com.au)
- Prometheus: What Weyland Knows About LinkedIn And Post-Social Value (forbes.com)
- Use digital tools to showcase your career and your work (stevebuttry.wordpress.com)
- Copywriting: a life-saving kit. (A father’s day guest article) (90percentofeverything.com)
- Downloads Basics Advertising: Copywriting: The Creative Process of Writing Text for Advertisements or Publicity Material (sirunny.typepad.com)
- Top Ten Reasons to Hire a Professional Copywriter (flyteblog.com)
- 6 myths of SEO copywriting (skyrocketseo.co.uk)
- Why Hire a Copywriter to Write Your Press Release (pamil-visions.net)
- Content is King – The Importance of Copywriting in SEO (epiphanysearch.co.uk)
- How to Select the Right Copywriter: 9 Top Tips (supersizeblogging.com)
- How to Hire a Copywriter: 9 Top Tips (supersizeblogging.com)
- SEO Copywriter – a move to the dark side? (carolinebeavon.com)