Can you sell?
Do you have international contacts?
THE GOOD WORD is going Global!
Advertisers can secure a town, county, state, country or category for as little as $150 per year. Local town, county and state pages will quickly rise to $1500 per year for the areas we distribute the print edition in.
We are searching for talented sales executives around the world to open new markets. We plan to make THE GOOD WORD available in many languages and need local executives that speak the native language to help us grow.
Questions? [email protected]
- Ticking the Native Language Box (tokenteach.wordpress.com)
- Multi Lingual Brains (socyberty.com)
- Don’t learn a language, live it! (want2speakthai.com)
- What the British say, what the British mean and what others understand, yep that is my problem too (prparetoday4tomorrow.wordpress.com)
- Presentation Tips for Non-Native Speakers (tc.eserver.org)
- Learning a New Language? Six Easy Ways to Practice Listening and Speaking Skills (socyberty.com)
- Google is Trying to Save Rare Languages (eogn.com)
- Global Sales Veteran Joins International Training Company Signature… (prweb.com)
- The Best-Selling Products of All Time (247wallst.com)
- Customer Spotlight: Intern Profits (grasshopper.com)
- Global Sales Veteran Joins International Training Company Signature Worldwide (prweb.com)